For the commodity buyers
Knowing and mastering of possible risks starts with the selection of suppliers and raw materials to be procured, with the possible source of hazards and in some cases already in the country of origin. It is important to consider all existing and known notifications. The database provides answers to the following questions:
- What hazards are based on what products?
- There are certain hazards that point to a specific country?
- What agreements can or must be made with suppliers?
- What special measures are necessary to ensure perfect products?
- Does my subcontractor know the risks and are these monitored?
For the product developers
The risk assessments help the product developers in answering the following questions:
- Is due to the hazards of the collected data available to be expected?
- Are certain raw materials used or to be avoided from the outset?
- Include some use of substances or ingredients special risks that need to be protected?
For the quality manager
The Quality Manager has the ability to adapt the quality control plan so that known or reasonably anticipated risks did not even occur within the company. As part of the at least annually for HACCP verification can be used raw materials and final products to be re-evaluated after time. The results answer the following questions:
- Which hazards must be included in the specification?
- How should the internal control and sampling plan be established to monitor already-known insights effectively?
- How can the internal control and sampling plan based on current knowledge continuously updated?
- Simple proof that the requirements of IFS, BRC and ISO 22000 in terms of identification of hazards or the raw materials used have been identified and the identified risks are under control.